Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

• Thank you received: 102

New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I just got the Go ahead to release this....Midwest Industries has just release a New FreeFloat HandGuard for the ArmaLite AR-10...it will also be available for RRA and DPMS .308s.
For those of you that have followed my AR-15 vids here on the site you will know maybe what I am referring to...
It is Fashioned after the G2 SS Free Float HandGuard, it will have the same design and Lite Weight features as well as the Accessories Available...
I will post a link to the vid I did (for Now) to give you some idea on what this will look like....
As soon as I get one, I will be doing a Product vid and Installation Video as well...I hope all those out there that have been waiting as long as I have for this will take a Look and consider it...
More to follow...
BMS...
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 6 months ago #12395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

Will I have to install a low profile gas block fo it to fit? I want to make sure I get everything I need on the Christmas list!
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 6 months ago #12398

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

Yes, you will need a low pro gas block...and don't forget you will need a Same Plane type front sight as well....
Personally I can't wait to do these next videos...I have been waiting along time for this one... ;)
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 6 months ago #12399

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by fallenangelhim on topic Re: New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

Yay!
11 years 6 months ago #12401

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by fallenangelhim on topic Re: New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

It's not on the website yet.
11 years 6 months ago #12402

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

I just got the word this morning that they have announced the release...but I do have a Picture that was given to me....finally got it converted....
BMS

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

11 years 6 months ago #12403

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

Looks like the JP low profile block that adjusts from the front may be the ticket. Do you know of any other adjustables in low profile that adjust in the front?
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 6 months ago #12404

I did alittle research...there are only a few out there...I don't know if that will totally fit under the HG....The clearance is very tight...The standard MI .750 LP gas block will fit just fine...
BMS

11 years 6 months ago #12405

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by WES213 on topic Re: New Free Float HandGuard for the AR-10...

Oh lord that is just sexy, i even love that sound it made when you slide your hand across it. :woohoo:

This and a low pro gas block are now at the top of my shit to get list, thanks Ethron for pissing off my old lady and bank account once again. :pinch:
We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
11 years 6 months ago #12407

LMAO....and Your Welcome...I try my best... :dry: :evil: :whistle:
BMS

11 years 6 months ago #12408

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!