Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

The Gen2 "T" Series for the AR-15

• Thank you received: 102

The Gen2 "T" Series for the AR-15 was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I know this is for the AR-15 platform...but this has to be one of the best Handguards I have ever handled...
My M-15 is now complete...well almost. :whistle:
BMS

!

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 3 months ago #15314

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic The Gen2 "T" Series for the AR-15

How about we start an M15/AR15 photo thread? Mine is pretty stock but always up for new ideas.
11 years 3 months ago #15315

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic The Gen2 "T" Series for the AR-15

Feel free to start any kind of a thread you like as long as it is within the appropriate index Sisco. You never need to ask Good Sir. Just start away. If you go TOO crazy, I'll be happy to let ya know...

Of course, it would have to be PRETTY darn crazy though so ya know, as long as it's clean... :laugh:
11 years 3 months ago #15318

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic The Gen2 "T" Series for the AR-15

Well Sharkey...check with the boss..and see..I have been trying to start a category like that for years...maybe you can accomplish it...being i am still waiting on the manual for this new system...LOL
You have my "blessing"... :dry:
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 3 months ago #15322

Since there is no "index" for the AR15 type rifles, I would think a photo/discussion thread within 10MOA for starters and see what kind of interest we can generate and then go from there.

I mean we DO have an AR15 GROUP and all so why shouldn't we be able to talk about them.

Sisco, if you'd like to start a topic in 10MOA for now and see where it leads us all, I'm with ya. I don't have any photos to post or anything but a DO know there are a lot of guys on here who also have them so let's give it a shot.

If MLOTZIII wants to come over and beat me over the head with a rock when he sees it I'll be happy to give him my address... :)
11 years 3 months ago #15323

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic The Gen2 "T" Series for the AR-15

I'm going out to the range tomorrow morning, so I should have some good ideas for an AR15 thread, along with some AR10 talking points. I want to try out the new cheek piece and get the 10 squared away at 200 meters.
11 years 3 months ago #15331

That sounds like a great day and an excellent plan Sisco. Thank you for your ideas and input and have a great day at the range. Wish I could be with you.

I'm actually thinking about hitting it next Sunday for a while myself.

Gonna try some of those new "splash" targets if they come in in time. All I've ever shot at is human silhouettes so these should be fun.

Now, getting back to our original posters handguards. Awesome stuff BMS. Sorry we got off track there. I have a set of Armalite aluminum guards on mine and they are numbered just like the ones you've got. Not free floats because of my front A-frame site but nice just the same. :)
11 years 3 months ago #15332

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic The Gen2 "T" Series for the AR-15

Forgot to add...Building an AR whether it be a 10 or 15, it seems it is never done...There is always something we may want...or need..or at least we think we do... :banghead: :twothumbs: :woohoo:
:dry: :whistle: :dance: :pray:
BMS

11 years 3 months ago #15351

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!