Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Surefire Z70 Rail Covers Review

• Thank you received: 556

Surefire Z70 Rail Covers Review was created by jtallen83

I've been using the Surefire Z70 rail covers on my Armalite M15TBN build and have loved them so I thought I better share. They are real grippy and fit very snug, about as low profile as you could get. The rail edges are still exposed some in the center which helps with the grip but the sharp corners are totally covered so no more accidental rail gouges. They are stiff enough to stay put but still flexible at below zero temps. I have the Magpul ERGO ladder rail covers on one rifle and LaRue rail clips on another, the Z70's have a much grippier feel by far. The Z70's are easier to put on and take off than the others. The LaRue clips still have an edge in wire routing capability but where I don't need a tape switch I'll be replacing them with the Z70's, the magpul covers will be swapped out as well. Price wise the Z70's are right with the Magpul ERGO's if you shop around and a bit cheaper than the LaRue's.

item.brownells.com/brands/surefire-produ...ail-covers-3-pak.htm

LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai, Libertarian623
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by jtallen83.
9 years 3 months ago #43966

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Surefire Z70 Rail Covers Review

:nicethread: They are also what I now use! Work Great B)
AKAI
9 years 3 months ago #43968

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!