Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

M-lok covers on handguard

• Thank you received: 0

M-lok covers on handguard was created by Crusader

Has anyone had experience with M-lok covers from Magpul, Strike Industries, others? Easy to install, durable, comfortable? I've a POF P308 with a rather bulky handguard.

Thanks, Crusader
8 years 3 months ago #46991

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic M-lok covers on handguard

I have tried the Magpul covers and didnt like them. I have a full length quad rail and experimented with a lot of covers but kept coming back to these www.amazon.com/ELENKER-Rubber-Flexible-A...rds=quad++rail+cover
I dont know if its the rubbery feel of them. Or the XL paws, but they just feel right . They do give a rounded feel to what ever they cover that just feels right to me. I have had zero issues with things catching on them because they give and bend.
I would say get a few and try working with them, drills, night fire and different shooting positions. All to often I buy something and throw it on the rifle only to find some short coming in the produce that I could not have predicted.
8 years 3 months ago #46996

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic M-lok covers on handguard

I use the MI SS panels.... just replace the SS screws with the M-lok screws and nuts... works great....
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
6 years 10 months ago #47910

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!