Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Building your AR Lower Receiver.....101

• Thank you received: 102

Building your AR Lower Receiver.....101 was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Here is a vid I did on building your lower receiver...though this one is a AR-15...the same process can be used for a AR-10 Lower Receiver....
I hope it may help any of you out there building your Rifle...
Target On...
BMS

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, GRKohler, Akai, Libertarian623, GRA
8 years 10 months ago #44919

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Building your AR Lower Receiver.....101

Nice Video :thumbs: Great Job :twothumbs:
Do they offer 80% Lower receivers?
Can you get me in as a dealer as they have posted they are no longer taking on new dealers, and I would like to offer our members a discount price on their products.
You have my contact info.
Akai :usa:
AKAI
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 10 months ago #44945

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Building your AR Lower Receiver.....101

Being we already spoke on the phone I thought I would post a response for those out there...sorry I over looked the thread....
No the don't do the 80% lowers...they had some for a time but it was from someone else...
I hope my calls got you set up as a dealer...if you you any issues there after...let me know and I will be on the phone with the Big Man himself..... As for the discount that is up to you my friend...as far as cost and what have you....hope all works out ....Talk to you soon..
Target On
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 8 months ago #45540

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!