Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Bushnell range finder

• Thank you received: 556

Bushnell range finder was created by jtallen83

My wife bought me the Folds of Honor edition Bushnell Scout 1000 ARC laser rangefinder for Christmas. The first one went dead the second time the button was pushed. It was back ordered when she went to exchange it so it was the end of february before she got the replacement. I messed up and didn't check it in the 30 day period, wouldn't somebody make sure your second one worked? Not, it had parts of the display read backwards, some just didn't make sense. Turns out they have a three year warranty but I have to kick in $10 when I ship it in, plus shipping so we are over $15 now all to take care of their poor quality control! To their credit they had a new one in my hands in a week. This one has worked well for a couple weeks now. The target and brush modes impressed me by giving me readings through a tree at 180 yds and a water tower behind it at 648 yds. So far about 800 yards seems to be about max range for big reflective things. For the money there are lots of neat features like angle compensation for specific loads, hope it keeps working so I can find out if they work or not
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 11 months ago #11409

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by Redscout02 on topic Re: Bushnell range finder

That is hard to take sometime, I have always like bushnell product's.
I just started shopping for a rangefinder, so your review is good read. Thanks
11 years 11 months ago #11413

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: Bushnell range finder

I love my new Elite series scope B) And I think this range finder may get past the starting issues if it works this well. I guess I never did have a breakage issue, just quality control. They could take a page from Armalite, Springfield, and truglo. These guys back their stuff up regardless. When the new truGlo sight comes in I'll post a review on that. I'd be happy to answer any other questions on the range finder. They are a more economy minded model but when you get one that works I start to become impressed with it.
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 11 months ago #11415

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!