Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

TACCOM 3MR trigger system

• Thank you received: 3

TACCOM 3MR trigger system was created by tracygto

Has anyone here have any information on this trigger system? I emailed the manufacturer asking if it would work on my Sig 716 AR10 they said they had tested it on one AR10 already and other than the rails it was the same trigger as the AR15 but they had to put everything on hold because they were building a system for another company. He did not give me a date but i am sold and at 495.00 i don't think its that expensive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, Libertarian623
10 years 4 months ago #32863

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic TACCOM 3MR trigger system

First I've heard of it but it looks interesting.
tacfirecon.com/products.php
I'm not sure I understand exactly how they attain the rapid rate of fire but it seems to just have a super short reset. I think I'd have to know more before shelling out $500. I've always valued controlled, accurate fire over the "spray and pray" method............still might be handy to have at least one AR hanging around with this trigger........
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 4 months ago #32868

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic TACCOM 3MR trigger system

Right off the bat I went to the website and the first thing I saw was a FD (functional description). As an engineer that is what I want to see. All too often I only see some bit o magik that is gonna make your AR neater, keener and jump higher. So in this case I am impress, they also have a copy of the ATF report, again I am impressed.

None of this means anything other than they told me what it is and how it works,

Is it quality, well designed and functions properly? To that I cannot say but my guess is that it is.

Is it worth $500 bucks, only you can be the judge of that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, Libertarian623
10 years 4 months ago #32926

Replied by jtallen83 on topic TACCOM 3MR trigger system

After reading the description and the ATF letter a couple times I think I might be starting to get it. It sounds like the forward motion of the bolt carrier is transferred to pushing the trigger forward for reset, as long as you maintain the 4 1/2 + pounds of pull on the trigger it keeps firing???
Here is a bit more info;
robarguns.com/blog/2013/11/20/taccon-3mr-trigger-system/
Another forum post claimed it has a 650+ rpm rate. They have a lifetime warranty but it doesn't cover "normal wear and tear". Forcing the sear to engage like it does would seem to induce some wear.........wish they had a better step by step diagram of the trigger in operation.......Maybe one of these triggers would be a good addition to my PM400, then I would have two ATF letters explaining why it isn't what it appears to be :naughty:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 4 months ago #32953

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic TACCOM 3MR trigger system

K~00~L video here.

www.slidefire.com/
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 4 months ago #32957

Replied by jtallen83 on topic TAC-CON 3MR trigger system

Here is a review from the Shot Show, well really an advertisement but you get a closer look;
www.gunsamerica.com/blog/rapid-fire-from...ange-shot-show-2014/

I'm getting an itch :whistle:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 3 months ago #33644

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!