Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

7.62 SASS Magazines

• Thank you received: 0

7.62 SASS Magazines was created by Lexgun

Which magazines do I buy for the Armalite SASS 7.62 / 308. I have the gen 2 which don't fit but no one will tell me what the model number is or what numbers to look for. I get on Gun Brokers and there is all kind I am so confused. Please Help
Thank You
Lexgun
11 years 2 months ago #17099

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by et1911rph on topic 7.62 SASS Magazines

My apologies for not answering the direct question about mag type/model number. I have a SASS though and bought correct mags directly from Armalite. I haven't looked at Gun Broker lately but last time I did check the mags advertised are about double what Armalite charges. I just bought two directly from Armalite at their MSRP and turn around was about 10 days. Definitely saved me money compared to Gun Brokers.
11 years 2 months ago #17100

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic 7.62 SASS Magazines

As far as I know...they have always been the Gen 2 mags...the ArmaLite SASS is for the most part a Hopped up AR-10...the only thing I can think of is it by chance is an AR-10 A SASS rather than the AR-10 B SASS...First off I would contact ArmaLite with your Serial # and find out what you have...If it is an A model...you can use the P mags...or DPMS .308 mags..if you want...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 2 months ago #17107

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!