Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Found some Armalite AR10 mags

• Thank you received: 4

Found some Armalite AR10 mags was created by Hank in Arkansas

I just got back from a camping vacation in New Hampshire. I always cruise by Riley's Sport Shop in Hooksett, just outside of Manchester; it's one of my favorite gun shops. No AR10s in the store, and very few ARs of any sort. However, while browsing display cabinets, I spotted a couple piles of familiar looking magazines. Voila -- they were Armalites, latest generation! I bought 2 25-rounders to go with all the 20s, 15s, and 10s I already have. They had probably 20 or more of various capacities. I don't think they do phone or internet orders (not sure), but if you're in the New England area and looking for mags, check them out. If the clerk can't find them, tell him to look in the cabinet right next to the one where the S&W large frame revolvers are showcased.
15 years 4 days ago #1326

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Re:Found some Armalite AR10 mags

my local gun store in southern Illinois is starting to get some armalite AR10's in. no AR10T's but they are getting the AR10a4 in rifle and carbine. Just bought one from them and they already have another on the shelf. The also have an FNAR light barrel and have extra magazines(20 rd) for that.
15 years 4 days ago #1328

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by skyraider04 on topic Re:Found some Armalite AR10 mags

Hi foxhunter
does that store still have the FNAR mags? I'd love to know or could you send me their information. I haev been looking everywhere for some FNAR mags.
14 years 11 months ago #1410

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Re:Found some Armalite AR10 mags

I am almost sure they still do, as I purchased one of the only two FNAR's they have gotten in and the other one is still on the shelf.They had half a dozen FNAR mags and I only bought 2 of them.
Dunns sporting goods in Marion, Illinois.618 997 3626.
Just make sure when dealing with the counter help that they are looking at the FNAR mags that cost $53 a piece and come individually packed in a box marked "FNAR magazine". They also have FNAL magazines packaged in plastic bags for $23 and the counter help tried to sell me those(twice) as they weren't aware there was a difference.
14 years 11 months ago #1411

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by skyraider04 on topic Re:Found some Armalite AR10 mags

Thank you very much for the reply.
It's ironic that I saw your post last night. It just so happens that I passed through Marion yesterday.
14 years 11 months ago #1413

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!