Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

4 Armalite AR-10 2nd Gen Mags 20/25 rounds $95 ???

• Thank you received: 1

4 Armalite AR-10 2nd Gen Mags 20/25 rounds $95 ??? was created by Dranas

Hello everyone, a newbie here! First of all, awesome site you have here. I recently sold some Armalite .308 parts on ebay for a family member who is having medical problems. I wish I would have known about this place so I could have listed them here instead.

I do have four Armalite AR-10 Mags.(2 20rd and 2 25rd) that I still need to sell for my uncle. All four are second generation and are in nice condition. He does not have a use for them anymore (stroke) so any $ raised from them will go to his rehab sessions. The pins/trigger parts are not included but free Priority shipping with tracking is. Payment by paypal for both our protection! Asking $95 for all four! Would love to trade for a crappy/cheap pistol or a single shot shotgun.

Thanks for your time,
Melissa & Paul
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Dranas.
9 years 11 months ago #37424

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic 4 Armalite AR-10 2nd Gen. Mags! 2 20's & 2 25's

Welcome to the forum.
Seems like a good chance for someone to pick up on some nice mags.
I checked the Armalite website and found a five pack of the twentyfive rounders for $200.00, they are out of stock.
www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=AR10...37-a759-b2d36557d12d
I wonder if that grip is similar to the one That-Guy is installing on His build ????
Is there any identification on the trigger, if it is an after market, like a Timney or Jewel, single or two stage ????
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 11 months ago #37433

Replied by Dranas on topic 4 Armalite AR-10 2nd Gen. Mags! 2 20's & 2 25's

The trigger was made by Armalite and was a two stage model. They have already been sold though. The grip does come with the mags as a bonus to the buyer! $129.99 OBO for all four mags/grip.
9 years 11 months ago #37471

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic 4 Armalite AR-10 2nd Gen. Mags! 2 20's & 2 25's

Where in the heck did I get the idea that there was a "GRIP" that comes with these magazines ???
:banghead: :cowboy:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 10 months ago #37497

Replied by Dranas on topic 4 Armalite AR-10 2nd Gen. Mags! 2 20's & 2 25's

You had the right idea! I had that as bonus but ended up selling it on ebay. Would also be up to trade them for a guided salmon trip if anyone is in the WA/OR area. Don't need a pro, just someone with a boat! Hell, would trade them for actual salmon!
9 years 10 months ago #37749

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!