Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

New Mags upcoming

• Thank you received: 102

New Mags upcoming was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Hey guys, after that crap with MagPul....not making mags for our rifles, I was looking to find some or make some,,,,with the help for one of our members....I found some...
A company called Thermold. I sent them a e-mail to see if they made one or if one of their M-14 mag could be made to work....

Message sent....

I was wondering if any of your magazines will fit the ArmaLite AR-10
or can the ones for the M-14 be modified to fit...
Thanks

The Reply I got today...... :woohoo:

We are working on a prototype for the AR-10 right now and it should be available in about 2 months. Please check back with me and we will take care of you then.

Thanks,

Joe Vaughan

thermoldmagazines.com/index.html

So there is hope at the end of the Barrel..... ;)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3146

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by donkey1984 on topic Re:New Mags upcoming

right on man!!! i take it that they will be plastic? anyway thanks from all of us! B)
14 years 1 month ago #3149

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Laughing Elk on topic Re:New Mags upcoming

I was cruzing through Midway USA and notice that they have SKU'd up a new magazine for the AR-10 made by a company called National Magazines, Inc. SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive that the same items from our friends in Geneseo; however, I believe they are made of steel as well.

Laughing Elk
14 years 1 month ago #3150

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by hopps on topic Re:New Mags upcoming

A guy over on arfcom got the magpul LR20 308 mags to fit in an armalite by removing some of the polymer from the mag.

I am writing a guide on how to do it w/ pics etc. But won't have it finished until spring break.
14 years 1 month ago #3151

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Mags upcoming

Look forward to seeing your manual...I have heard about taking them down to make them fit,,,,but the way the shells feed is also different...but as I said, look forward to it..hope it works out.
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3152

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!