Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

AR-10 Mags available soon! Armalite Customer Serv.

• Thank you received: 2

AR-10 Mags available soon! Armalite Customer Serv. was created by weshowe

Gents,

Just a heads up. An e-mail from Armalite said they would have their 20 and 25 round AR-10 mags available in about two weeks (it's now 11/17/08). Price looks like $44.95 ea.
Also, wanted some parts that are hard to come buy...Armalite let me have them and the whole transaction took two e-mails and about 12 hours. That's incrdible customer service considering the panic buying that is currently going on.
I give the customer service crew at Armalite a +P+!
15 years 5 months ago #544

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by donkey1984 on topic Re:AR-10 Mags available soon! Armalite Customer Serv.

Yeah they have always been great with me.
15 years 5 months ago #548

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:AR-10 Mags available soon! Armalite Customer Serv.

What parts did you order?
Yes I've been completely satisfied with all my interaction with them.
15 years 5 months ago #555

Replied by weshowe on topic Re:AR-10 Mags available soon! Armalite Customer Serv.

Crux,

Just ordered some small replacement parts. Springs, pins, etc. I asked about mags since I was "there" already.

Wes
15 years 5 months ago #563

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by navypbr on topic Re:AR-10 Mags available soon! Armalite Customer Serv.

It's now 11/24 and no mags yet. Although, the price listed is $59.95. Kind of like Russian bread, it's only one dollar; unfortunately, there isn't any available.
15 years 5 months ago #630

Replied by weshowe on topic Re:AR-10 Mags available soon! Armalite Customer Serv.

navypbr,

Incredible! Last week they were still listed at 44.95 per magazine. I'm not going to panic and pay $60.00 per magazine. Especially, when I have M14 mags that can be converted to work. I just won't have the bolt hold open feature. Got them for $15.00 each.
Like your joke about the bread. Here's another:

Two Russian Commissars talking; "How do we tell the people they must now choose between guns and butter...without telling them what butter is...???

Wes
15 years 5 months ago #631

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!