Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

• Thank you received: 1

Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275 was created by DarkHelmet

Gents (or Mr Moderator Man)
Well, I can "almost" stomach 27.50 per for a couple mags but don't need all 10 (unless the zombies are coming...)

Is there a site protocol for group buys? (if its posted I apologize)

Any one interested in participating? Goal would be to complete the buy, receive, and ship back out to you w/in 3-4 weeks from this post.

Lemme know and thx...
13 years 1 month ago #7111

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

Well no rules that I am aware of other than Honesty and Honor....violate those...and well....The Force won't help you.... :evil: :ohmy: :dry: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How many are you looking for....and what round count.....
ArmaLite has a 5 pack sale...here is the link...
www.armalite.com/Categories.aspx?Categor...9b-a3af-d035408f5cf6

but if you want to get a group buy together nothing says you can't....just for the record...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 1 month ago #7115

Replied by DarkHelmet on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

Thanks BMS...

So here's a suggestion: after enough responses are posted to this thread (by April 10) that commit to consume 7 or 8 magazines I will place the order.
  1. I'll post the receipt in this thread
  2. The Group Buy members will private message me their physical mailing address
  3. I'll mail their mags to them using USPS Flat Rate (5 bucks?)
  4. Upon receipt the member can pay me via PayPal or send me a check

If I don't get enough consumption commits by April 10 I won't order the magazines. No risk...

Make sense?
13 years 1 month ago #7118

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

BMS..."...and what round count....."..DOH!.:S :huh: :blink: :whistle: :pinch:

I think I need new glasses.... :unsure:
BMS

Put me for "1"...
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 1 month ago #7119

Replied by DarkHelmet on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

Not getting many views (and no takers except BMS)...

Are 20 round magazines not popular? Most folks already have all the mags they want?

Or is there something about the terms that aren't acceptable... (please remember, you get the mags before sending payment, so you bear no exposure).

I'm just curious...

(and BMS, if this goes no where, I'll still buy 5 and send you one for the same 27.50 plus the mailing... I want more than the 20 and 5 clip I have... you know, in case the zombies come.)
13 years 1 month ago #7145

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

IF you don't mind hold off on this for now. I'm going to see if we can't get a group buy going directly with ArmaLite on these mags.

Last week was a busy week for them with two shows but I'm hoping to get this worked out this week.

It's all going to depend on their stock level. What I'm envisioning is a 1-day sale price for AR10T.com members. I'll let you know as soon as I have word (chances are this might get read before my email does ;))
13 years 1 month ago #7146

Sounds good to me....I have 5 20s and 4 10s....one more 20 will work...maybe we could work a deal on a 10 as partial trade..if interested...
As for others needing them....alot of people have about what the need...given the price.....not like AR15 mags...I think I have 12 30s and 1 20....but don't give up the ship....just yet..;)
BMS

13 years 1 month ago #7148

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

:cheer: I'd love to join in on a group buy. Especially at prices like that! If lower then even better. I want ten mags. Don't have the change right now but, by the 15th or so I should have most of it. I've recently been buying up tools to assemble an additional A2 style 20" upper for my Armalite AR-10. Un-necessary but, I like having the ability to switch between a 16" carbine and a 20" rifle at will. It's all coming together nicely. I have only got to torque down the barrel nut onto the upper receiver once I receive the vice block I ordered from Armalite using my 101 Armalite bucks. Since I was fortunate enough to have bought my carbine in March I got in on their promo. I just found out my friend down ib Ft Worth recently bought an AR-10 as well I;m sure he would be interested too. I'll call him and ask. While I'm at it I'll clue him in about this great forum too.
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Bob Downey.
13 years 1 month ago #7151

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by super8mm on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

I just got a 5 pack but I would go for 2 more is this happens
13 years 4 weeks ago #7191

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

I would be in for 5 -20's just let me know where and when, if it works out! othewise I would split with someone and ship to them. Thanx
AKAI
13 years 4 weeks ago #7194

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!