Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by DarkHelmet on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

An update... we're up to 8, I want a couple, so we're at the 10 necessary...

To Bob Downey, if I read your post correctly / you need 10 just order them straight from Armalite - will be same price as the group buy.

To mlotzii, did you hear back from Armalite? I am in no rush and we've a couple days till the 10th. I seriously doubt someone will whine if we order a day or so after the 10th... but if there is whining, please make it creative (not like my ex...)
13 years 4 weeks ago #7200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DarkHelmet on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

Post April 10 update

Akai is down for 5
Super8mm wants 2
BMS for 1
and the Helmet for 2

And again to Bob Downey, if you want 10 its just as easy for you to go right to Armalite.

I will place the order after I check w/ mlotziii on whether Armalite ever responded to his request for a buy directly w/ them. After that I'll pull the trigger (ha... a gun joke... :pinch: :( :sick: :blink:
13 years 3 weeks ago #7230

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

B) Cool.
I was thinking if a mass order could drop the price even further, then we could buy like a hundred at one time.
Has anyone explored that possibility?
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
13 years 3 weeks ago #7232

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

Well just "SHOOT ME" :P ;) :whistle: a note when you are ready.....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 3 weeks ago #7237

Bob, on a group buy for 100 or so... we've only had (in total) 20, and you're 10 of them... I am not sure how much cheaper it would have to be to prompt sales in that volume.

I need to call Armalite and tell them thanks for how speedy my recent shipment was. I'll see if the gent (usually Tim who answers the help line?) can respond to a group buy question.
13 years 3 weeks ago #7253

said pulled... paste follows

Purchase Order

Item Description Quantity UOM Price Amount
AR10 20R MAG 10 AR10 20RD GEN II MAGAZINE SALE 10 MAGS PER SET ($174.50 Savings) 1 EA $275.00 $275.00
Comments :
Sub Total $275.00
Freight $14.07
Misc. $0.00
Sales Tax $0.00
Order Total $289.07

So if the gents above would send your address via private message I'll mail these (via USPS 'if it fits it ships') when I receive the magazines. They're coming by UPS ground so I would not expect to see them till late next week.. the 20th or after (I'll try to beat the Good Friday day off).
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
13 years 3 weeks ago #7263

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Group buy protocol? AR10 20rd mags 10 for $275

Dark Helmet.....Good to go....on the mags...

I deleted the info you pasted up....No Rules Broken....but don't put your personal
Info up on the forum....alot of people visit this site....and NOT ALL ARE NICE PEOPLE...if you know what I mean......

This is not a good idea no matter what forum you are on.....JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU.

You can send each one of us a note on how to contact you....
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 3 weeks ago #7264

thx for watching my 'six' BMS... appreciated and sound advice indeed.
13 years 3 weeks ago #7269

Your welcome...and besides...it's my job...and also...I did once on another forum...
way back when...got the same thing from the mods...LOL :laugh: :whistle:
Shoot me a note with your info when you get them....
BMS

Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
13 years 2 weeks ago #7278

13 years 2 weeks ago #7299

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!