Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

large hole AR-10`s

• Thank you received: 0

large hole AR-10`s was created by Ronnie

Hi I am Ronnie Bowen, have been around wepons sence I was a young child. Got intrested in AR-10s when my father first let me shoot his KAC SR-25. I now own the rifle and love it.
Spent time in the USRA . Raised 5 children 3 of witch are in the military serving there country. Now live on a small farm working on a self reliant life style with my wife.
Going through some of my father`s gunsmithing parts I found a stripped AR-10 lower, reman by Specialty Arms Springfield , Ohio This brought me to this fourm . Thought I would Build this rifle in memory of my father.
15 years 1 month ago #1177

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by featherblue on topic Re:large hole AR-10`s

Hi Ronnie. Welcome to the forum. I bought an Armalite AR-10 A4 SPR about six months ago. So I am new to the gun. I really like it a lot.

That lower you have sounds kind of rare to me. Good luck with the build.

-fb
15 years 1 month ago #1184

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by larryg on topic Re:large hole AR-10`s

Doesn't sound like an AR10. Maybe some other brand. The AR10 was never made with large holes.
15 years 1 month ago #1185

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:large hole AR-10`s

That bunch is out of business now. All the parts should interchange. The finish wasent good on them, need to put the cerkoat on it and time the upper so it don't kill the lower.
15 years 1 month ago #1195

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!