Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Happy New Year

• Thank you received: 147

Happy New Year was created by Akai

Wishing everyone here at AR10-T a Happy New Year :cheers:
It's been a great year here with the site growing and many new members :twothumbs:
Some have gone and some have returned, finding that the best is right here :clap:
Good looking rifles, knowledge of how they must work and sharing of information, friendship, and somewhere to just vent you can find it all right here :woohoo: so why go anywhere else.
A big thanks to Mlotziii :clap: with out him none of this would exist, so take a minute to send him a personal Thank you! :twothumbs:
Looking forward to having another great new year and seeing what comes with it, new technologies in firearms and all the accessories, new friendships, new weapons to try out,(my favorite) and promoting the sport of shooting. Keep up the good work and input to all the moderators and members, have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Now off to the range, what a great way to start it off even if it is only 7deg and snowing!
AKAI
AKAI
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlotziii
10 years 4 months ago #33140

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic Happy New Year

Here here!!

:usa:
10 years 4 months ago #33142

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Happy New Year

Cheers :cheers: and a salute :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 4 months ago #33146

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Happy New Year

:dance: :usa: :clap: :pray: :twothumbs: :woohoo:

What a great year 2013 was! For me we added a beautiful little girl to our family in January and I added another beautiful black rifle in September. Our family keeps growing in all the right ways.

I hope that as you reflect on 2013 you have much to be thankful for. In 2014 I wish you and your family nothing but the best!

-Martin
10 years 4 months ago #33148

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!