Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Hello all!

• Thank you received: 0

Hello all! was created by Gravedigger55

New to the forum and I am a first time AR owner. Recently purchased a Armalite AR-10 and loving it. I have been around firearms my whole life but a virgin to AR's.
10 years 3 months ago #34448

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Hello all!

:welcome: Welcome aboard,glad to hear your liking that AR-10. There's lots of good info here and if you can't find the answer your looking for just ask, somebody should be along to help in short order. :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 3 months ago #34449

Replied by Gravedigger55 on topic Hello all!

Thank you! I will do my best to try and not ask questions that can be found on the forum already :thumbs:
10 years 3 months ago #34450

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Hello all!

Welcome :welcome: Go ahead and ask all the question you want, sometimes it's good to refresh our own memories, or we might just plain need something to talk about. :laugh:
What Model of that new Armalite :twothumbs: did you purchase?
AKAI
10 years 3 months ago #34453

• Thank you received: 96

Replied by txlongshotb4 on topic Hello all!

Welcome to the crew gravedigger! If you bought an Armalite, then you've started on the right track. Great to have you here.
10 years 3 months ago #34463

I am loving the Armalite, after a couple months of research I felt it was the best for my price range. I bought the AR10A4 model.
10 years 3 months ago #34480

If anyone has recommendations on which specific model mods I should go with it would be appreciated! This is a list of what I am thinking of uprgrading first.

1) Optics- I purchased a Mark III and I realize that it is a cheap scope but it had good reviews for its price. I would like something that is good all around, both tacktical and long range. Red dots have always suited my eye better.
2) Quad rail hand guard- having a hard time deciding here, it seems like you pay for the durability but I won't be beating her up.
3) charging handle
4) Butt stock- want to stay adjustable
5) Trigger
6) Barrel
7) grip

These are off top of my head and feel free to contact me if someone may have something they would like to sell. Would not mind buying used since the divorce courts in my area don't believe a man should have a spare penny! :angry:
10 years 3 months ago #34484

• Thank you received: 62

Replied by magi on topic Hello all!

Welcome welcome welcome you are so lucky to hang with us...... There are some real bona fide know it all's here that really know their stuff and were also very entertaining...... And handsome......
10 years 3 months ago #34494

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!