Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Ar10 work stand

• Thank you received: 0

Ar10 work stand was created by BigN69

I have been looking for a work stand for my LWRC REPR. I would prefer a free standing type that fits in the mag well. I have seen plenty for ar15s, but have yet to locate one for ar10. Any help?
9 years 11 months ago #37990

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Ar10 work stand

I haven't been able to find one and plan on making one out of hard maple. It won't haver the magazine release but it'll fit perfectly and be very strong.... :thumbs:
9 years 11 months ago #37996

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Ar10 work stand

I did come across a vice block similar to those commonly available for the AR-15 but this is a bit expensive for my blood.

AR-10 308 Lower Receiver Vise Block
9 years 11 months ago #38027

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Ar10 work stand

Well, I would`nt stop at making one, I would too take one. I love "MAPLE" cause that is where "MAPLE SYRUP" COMES FROM. :drool: :twothumbs: :bow: :busted: :rotfl:
Here is an "Upper Receiver Vice Block" from Armalite, might also be a handy item to have laying around.Price does`nt seem to bad to Me either.

www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=1590...72-bf05-37886dae666c

Whenever I am needing a tool and get to the store, I always look at, where it came from, china, keep looking and shopping, USA, ok, now the price, if I think the price is a bit too much, I have to ask Myself, what does this tool do, how many years or applications will I get out of it, how badly do I really need this tool.
Then, if it something that I must have to accomplish a certain task, I buy it, no matter the cost.
Sometimes, after looking at a tool, checking the price, if I just can not justify paying the price, and, if I think I can successfully accomplish a task by building said tool, then that is what I do.
Now this maple block thing, to Me, sounds like it could be one of those tools that would work very well and never wear out.
Did I mention "I LIKE MAPLE!!!!!".
MATTER OF FACT, ALL OF THE WOODWORK AND TRIM IN MY HOUSE IS "MAPLE". :cowboy: :drool:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 11 months ago #38047

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!