Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Hi all

• Thank you received: 0

Hi all was created by QUIKBIKES4ME

Just looking for info for my decision.. But I am really swaying toward the AR10..
15 years 9 months ago #146

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Target07 on topic Re:Hi all

Well, welcome to the site and you want be disappointed w/ an AR-10. I currently own several AR-15's and I just purchased my first AR-10. It is the like the difference in owning a Yugo and a BMW. I have one Ar-10 and 3 Ar-15's and I am considering selling all of my Ar-15's and putting the money towards more Ar-10's. The balance is awesome and the ballistics are far superior...enough said. Enjoy the site!!!
15 years 9 months ago #150

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by AZMM on topic Re:Hi all

Welcome on board! I've been gathering a bit of feedback and other info on most current production 308/7.62 caliber battle rifles during the past few months and can honestly say the AR-10 stands out from the pack. A Armalite AR-10 model or two is definitely going to be among my next purchases although I may also pick up another maker's product in addition for comparison purposes if nothing else.
15 years 9 months ago #157

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:Hi all

I had spent about a year researching what rifle I would buy before I decided on an AR-10 (I went with Armalite). It started with research and selection of a cartridge, then selection of a platform to fire it. Best advice I have is to examine what capabilites you want from the rifle (weight, capacity, accuracy/energy at a given distance, cost, reliability, etc.) then build your decision criteria on how well each platform stacks up.
15 years 8 months ago #180

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!