Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Newb!!

• Thank you received: 0

Newb!! was created by Buddybobo

Hello. Newb just got and Armalite AR10 from my girl fro christmas. Sunny California!! Need help finding add ons.
9 years 4 months ago #43897

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Newb!!

Welcome bobo, great to hear santa treated you right. What are you looking to do with the rifle. plinking,hunting,3 gun, long range?
9 years 4 months ago #43900

Replied by Buddybobo on topic Newb!!

More plinking than anything. Hunting as well. Really looking forward to just shooting with my son. He is really into guns and was possibly more excited about my present than I. LOL. Just been looking for a nice handguard rail and good front sight for now.
9 years 4 months ago #43901

Here are some parts that I have used on my sons AR. I really like viking tactical. www.vikingtactics.com/category-s/1835.ht...=1835&show=10&page=2
Your going to have to call to find out what rail will work on your rifle but heres the link
www.vikingtactics.com/category-s/1835.htm
we used this rail on his because it was for competition, and we wanted something lite.
If your going to use it for plinking, I would say throw a red dot on it until you out grow it. With your son using it, the red dot will be a big hit. Go with what you can afford Aimpoint is middle of the road on price and there a alot of cheaper good alternatives.
9 years 4 months ago #43902

Here is some more info about there product as it pertains to the Armalite AR10 www.jprifles.com/instructions/Rifle/JPHG.pdf
9 years 4 months ago #43903

Replied by Buddybobo on topic Newb!!

Thank you so much for the links. Really helps!
9 years 4 months ago #43908

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!