Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Old New Member

• Thank you received: 14

Old New Member was created by R6600DH

I first became a member back in 2010 but never really spent much time on the site. I am semi retired so I have been spending more time on the site. I belong to several gun related sites but this is by far the friendliest. I never got around to introducing myself. Better late than never. I live in North East Iowa with my wonderful wife, our 13 year old twins (a boy and a girl) and our oldest son who just turned 16 this last Saturday. Our family enjoys shooting all types of firearms, fishing and most outdoor activities. My sons are into football and are both in the Boy Scouts. My daughter has just got her Green Belt in Karate and looking forward to the Spring Tournament in a few weeks. . I have been into AR-15's since the early 1980's and have always been a Colt fan. Back then, there were only a few companies that made AR's. Now everyone and his brother is making them and most are made quite well. The accessories seem limitless. It is amazing how much the industry has changed in the last 10 to 15 years. Definitely for the better. I have always liked military type weapons and I always wanted an Armalite AR-10. In 2009, I finally bought one. What a great weapon. You can never have enough cool guns. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you and learning new things about AR-10's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai
9 years 1 month ago #44561

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Old New Member

Welcome back 66. Look forward to your posts from middle America. We have several members in your area.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R6600DH
9 years 1 month ago #44567

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Old New Member

Good to have you back. Spring is even coming to NE Iowa.
shooting weather is here. I would say you need 3 more AR10's for the kids!
9 years 1 month ago #44582

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Old New Member

Welcome R66. A good bunch on this forum. I am 300 miles Northeast of you. It was snowing today, as a matter of fact. Look forward to your input on firearms and life.
9 years 1 month ago #44584

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!