Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Vector Uzi Carbine. 4 Mags. As New.

• Thank you received: 41

Vector Uzi Carbine. 4 Mags. As New. was created by Charlie

Vector Uzi Carbine. 4 Mags. As New.

I bought this Uzi on January 26, 2005. My 01 FFL of that time ordered it directly from Vector Inc, and it came in a cardboard box with one 25 round Israeli magazine, a muzzle cap, a manual, and a QC tag. You can see these items in the photos. I added an original Israeli Uzi sling (somewhat worn) and three additional 25 round Israeli (star marked) mags.

This Uzi is made on an original IMI receiver, and all parts are original IMI. Vector bought the tooling and parts when IMI shut down in 1989, and (eventually) began producing correct Uzi Model B carbines. They filed Chapter 11 last year (owner conflict issues). Vector Uzis are widely regarded to be equal in quality to the original IMI product.

When I received the carbine I put it in the safe, and it stayed there for years. In May of 2008 I took it to the range and fired about 25 rounds through it. It is very tight, and there were no problems at all.

I'm asking $775.00 for the Uzi plus actual UPS ground shipping for everything you see in the photos (except the table and the denam cloth :-) ).

E-mail me if you have any questions or want additional pictures. I will ship next day for CC and MO. Personal checks wait 10 days, or until you send me a pic of the front and back of the canceled check.

If non-AR items are not permitted please let me know and I will delete this post promptly.
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Charlie. Reason: Typo.
8 years 5 months ago #46760

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic Vector Uzi Carbine. 4 Mags. As New.

On hold for local sale pending receipt of payment.
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
8 years 4 months ago #46799

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!