Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

How is everyone (ROLLCALL)

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic How is everyone (ROLLCALL)

I'd say that's a pretty good trade for a .22!
Good to see you around, been pretty slow here after the long shutdown.
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai
7 years 4 months ago #47800

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic How is everyone (ROLLCALL)

Siscowet, JT, GGaskill, Libertarian623, Holiday Greetings to you and yours all others and I'm sure many more friends still undiscovered!
Great to see your ugly mugs knowing the winds are still blowing at your backs and not sand in your face, some things move forward for the better and wow this I consider a Great move with great things to come! Haven't looked around to much yet, but hope we haven't lost the history and knowledge base our site has stored in the basement of some building waiting to disappear into history, (or Martins 3 1/2" floppy)
For all the newcomers welcome and spread the word! We are the #1 web site for honest , correct, and sometime conversational differences all that work out in the end some alive some dead in head lol
What a thankful time for this to happen, dreams do come true when we make them happen! Keep up the good work!
AKAI
7 years 4 months ago #47801

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic How is everyone (ROLLCALL)

Good to see you Akai, yes it is up and running and everything is available. Welcome back to the no drama zone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai
7 years 4 months ago #47803

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!