Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

• Thank you received: 0

New Member was created by Charlieboy

Hi great site. Just joined looking to enhance knowledge re AR10 . I live in England U.K Just purchased my first AR10T secondhand. Weighs too much so am chopping barrel down to 18 inches so I can hold it steady . Gun laws very tight here so enjoying while I can.
Looking forward to chatting with you guys/girls across the pond.
6 years 3 months ago #48005

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic New Member

Welcome Charlieboy, lots of good threads. And a few guys stopping by now and then. Pull up a chair and enjoy some good reading. What model and manufacture is your rifle. Look forward to your posts.
6 years 3 months ago #48006

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Charlieboy on topic New Member

Hi its an Armalite AR 10T 7.62 X 51 nice trigger set at two pounds I bought it second hand .shoots well but was very heavy. Forgive my ignorance but I think it was meant for long range shooting at targets . Barrel was 26 inches including muzzle brake. In the process of shortening it. I use 150 grain game king heads for deer shooting and am hoping that they will shoot through this AR ok
Merry christmas
6 years 3 months ago #48008

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic New Member

It should enjoy the lighter bullets. I would try several. There are endless possibilities for optics , combo's work well. I really like a good sling on the shorter barreled rifles. The combat type that allow for different carry options are great. Lots of threads to review and benefit from.
6 years 3 months ago #48012

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!