Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Armalite parts

• Thank you received: 4

Armalite parts was created by fordfan2004

Stumbled across a guy selling B series Mags at an Illinois gun show who said he had tubs of other parts from the Geneseo Armalite location. Follow up call proved to be worthwhile. After viewing a couple tubs contents he said make a pile andd he would give me a good price. I made a cash offer for all the tubs and he accepted. Some parts are cosmetic blems, or need refinished etc. Ther 10+ ar10 barrels, 16 B uppers and hundreds of internal parts, in the white, finished and out of spec parts. What is a good outlet for this stuff? Any help appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlotziii
2 years 6 months ago #48110

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Armalite parts

Sounds like you picked up a really great assortment of items. The forum is not nearly as active as it used to be but it is still one of the top search results for AR-10.

Back in the day before Strategic Armory Corp acquired ArmaLite they participated in the forum. Once everyone we knew there moved on and some ill timed server outages this place has never been the same.

I recommend just posting a few pics of what you have and either an email address or use the site's messaging system to communicate with people who are interested.

Welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fordfan2004
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by mlotziii.
2 years 4 months ago #48112

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!