Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Nice forum...

• Thank you received: 0

Nice forum... was created by pizzigri.10

...but real hard to use! I had lots of difficulties to register, something is not working right... in the end managed to log in, and I hope it is OK now.

Name's Franco...
I am a long time student of the AR15 design, own various AR type firearms and among these I have an Armalite AR10. Started out as a A4 with and Infantry weight barrel, and now, with the addition of a 20" cut down T barrel (was a 24") and various accessories, is starting to look like a "sort of" SASS.
14 years 7 months ago #2107

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Nice forum...

I want to say on behalf of the guys, Welcome to the home of the AR-10, well unofficial officially...LOL. Any way again welcome and look forward to seeing you around the forum. There are alot of knowledgeable individuals here that have a wide array of experience with the AR-10 and other .308 rifles and platforms, me personally, I know accessories, so if I can be of any help in finding something for you, just ask, I will do my best to help.
Hope you will enjoy being apart of the forum...

BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 7 months ago #2118

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:Nice forum...

pizzigri.10 wrote:
It is all fixed now! There was a small error in the .htaccess file and it is all fixed. Thanks for bringing the error to our attention and welcome to the forum!
14 years 7 months ago #2121

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!