Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New Member to the AR-10 Web Page

• Thank you received: 0

New Member to the AR-10 Web Page was created by John

Excited being part of this membership. I have an AR-10T in Black with a magpul stock and Harris Bipod I have Burris optics on her..8x32 with 40mm objective in the signature series....I have been a AR-10T owner for 7 or 8 Years and love the accuracy. I have not sent her in to tune her up because there doesn't seem to be any problems with her feed ramp or cycling of rounds. I also have the Armalite AR-15T as well....I look forward to learning about good loads and bullet combinations that work for you as well as your opinion on the best supressors for the 308 cart. Anyway, Enough about me...looking forward to hearing and learning what all of you have to share...Best Regards....John
15 years 7 months ago #236

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by John on topic Re:New Member to the AR-10 Web Page

Other weapons and interests I have include the HK line as well as some of the Vector Arms HK variations.
I mostly enjoy bench and range shooting...I shoot pistol at the local indoor range, My favorite pistol cart. is the 45 acp.....i reload and many of my pistols are of this cal. I know a little about the things i am interested in but our hobby is so large i for the most part am the student always learning and respecting others for their thoughts and advice.
John
15 years 7 months ago #237

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by AZMM on topic Re:New Member to the AR-10 Web Page

Welcome to the board John! Sometime when you are bored enough please do a report on your experience with your AR-10T from the break-in procedure (if any) up to your current shooting sessions. List your best factory ammo groups as well as any good handload recipes you've developed over the years. Even trivial details could be of use to some of us with less experience with the platform.
15 years 7 months ago #238

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:New Member to the AR-10 Web Page

Hi John and welcome! I would love to see a pic of both of your rifles. It will be great to have such an experience AR-10 shooter on the site. Thanks for stopping by!
15 years 7 months ago #246

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!