Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New to AR10T

• Thank you received: 0

New to AR10T was created by crawldady

Hey everyone. New to This site, actually new to forums altogether. Bought my first Armalite AR 10 about 6 months ago and never looked back. bought it new and liked it so much i wanted more. So I had a 26" match grade bull barrel made and installed. Now I am planning on buying or building a second upper chambered in .338 Federal, as soon as I can find parts or one for sale.
anyway thanks for having a place we can all get together.
14 years 5 months ago #2368

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New to AR10T

Welcome to the site, I am sure the Boss will greet you when he logs on. Him and his misses just had a baby and he is probably is abit busy....
Hope you will enjoy your self and find this to be a great place to be as I have. There are many people here with various styles of the AR-10 and the Variants, all to whom we call friends. So if you have questions or just general inquires, or need any help with ideas, by all means ask and post them up.....There is a wealth of knowledge here.
Again Welcome to the site....

BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 5 months ago #2375

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Re:New to AR10T

Welcome to the forum,lots of good info being shared in here and it seems I have way more questions than answers.LOL
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
14 years 5 months ago #2379

• Thank you received: 42

Replied by zfk55 on topic Re:New to AR10T

I found the cool thing about this particular forum is the definite lack of younger hot-rod types ready to pounce on anything you say. These guys here are like back porch gents. A very calm, relaxed and informative atmosphere.
Welcome.

zfk55
Latigo

"When futile negotiating is done, when the corrupt politicians will not hear, when the voice of the citizens is ignored you will then face me under a different and final circumstance."

Col. Michael Hoare
14 years 5 months ago #2380

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:New to AR10T

Your right they aint got the money for an A10.MSH
14 years 5 months ago #2383

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:New to AR10T

Welcome crawldady! Thanks for joining the site. I'm not sure if I agree with BMS's calling me the "Boss", I'm just the guy who tries to keep the site chugging along.

If you every have any questions or find a problem with the site please do not hesitate to email me through the Contact link at the top of the page or through the private messaging system.

Welcome aboard!
14 years 5 months ago #2389

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!