Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New member in NW Montana

• Thank you received: 0

New member in NW Montana was created by HardCase

Thank you, Martin, for making this site available. I am new (as in just moments ago) to this board and to AR-10 ownership, having just purchased an AR-10T in .308 yesterday. I have yet to shoot the gun. I am a life-long shooter, have hunted deer, elk, antelope and birds off-and-on for decades, and more recently have tended to devote my shooting time, money and energy to handgun sports such as IPSC and IDPA. I have had a lot of experience with AR-15 rifles, beginning when I went into the Army in 1970, and continuing to the present. I've loved the AR-15 and own several, and going to a .308 seemed like the thing to do. I plan to use mine for informal target shooting and maybe will try it hunting as well. I'm eager to learn more and look forward to being a participating member of this site.
15 years 7 months ago #305

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:New member in NW Montana

Welcome to the site! You'll love the AR-10! I hope that you'll consider getting involved with the Ultimate AR-10 design that we are collaboratively creating.

Thank you for your service in the Army!
15 years 7 months ago #307

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by bigwheel on topic Re:New member in NW Montana

+1 the thanks, we're neighbors. welcome
15 years 7 months ago #311

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!