Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Hi

• Thank you received: 0

Hi was created by Nimrod

Just found this site and thought there would be lots of info and help.

I have been thinking about buying an ar-10 for some time - the recent elections have made it a "guess I buy one now or I will never be able to" decision. I am leaning towards the DPMS AP4 seems to have what I want and they are made in my home state of MN hopefully any warranty work,parts or upgrades would be smoking fast. I tried to visit the factory on my last trip to St.Cloud but they don't allow tours due to the manufacture of full auto guns on the premises (high security)

I know from reading some of the threads it seems most people here prefer the Armalite offerings. Any definitive reasons? Anyone ever have problems with either brand? If so was the problem resolved to your satisfaction? I know of one thread in the DPMS forums that states there was a problem that was solved by selling the DPMS and buying an Armalite, he said it was an accuracy issue but didn't get down to what it was (10" groups at 100 yards etc.)
15 years 5 months ago #759

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by weshowe on topic Re:Hi

Nimrod,

Welcome to the forum. I'm new myself. It appears that there are a number of folks with lot's of experience to share.

Enjoy!

Wes
15 years 5 months ago #761

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!