Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New Armalite AR 10 A4C Need a little help!

• Thank you received: 0

New Armalite AR 10 A4C Need a little help! was created by pyrolighter

Hello everyone, I'm the new owner of a AR 10 A4C. I'm looking for a tactical scope and a red dot or holographic sight at the one o clock position. I need help with new handgaurds to attach all the goodies. What are some of the best handgaurds? I'm also considering flip up iron sights. Any suggestions?
I've never owned a "Black Gun" before Obama mania hit. I'm trying to educate myself, but would appreciate any guidance.
15 years 3 months ago #974

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by 308WILLDO on topic Re:New Armalite AR 10 A4C Need a little help!

back up iron sites are not a bad idea how much u looking to spend in a scope? the red dot sites are ok but limited with zero power i have a 4x16x50 nikko sterling mill dot scope that is cheap with objective focus and accurate as you i killed 10 deer over 400 yards with it
15 years 3 months ago #1026

Replied by pyrolighter on topic Re:New Armalite AR 10 A4C Need a little help!

I"m willing to spend about $200.00 on a scope. Iron sights will cost at least that. Thinking about Midwest Industries iron sights. Looking at Bushnell scopes. Bushnell has a factory outlet near me and they bought out Millet scopes. They give a discount to LE Military and Firefighters, so I could feasibly by a scope that retails around $300.00. Daniel Defense carries a 1 o clock rail to hang a red dot on for CQCB.
I guess all it takes is money. I'll check out the scope that you have. Thanks....
15 years 3 months ago #1028

Replied by 308WILLDO on topic Re:New Armalite AR 10 A4C Need a little help!

if dont care if they are stationary sights cheaper than dirt had a set for 50 bucks they looked decent i got mine from brownells spent about $115 for a pair of sights so your LE or MILL? i'm LE in south carolina
15 years 3 months ago #1029

Replied by pyrolighter on topic Re:New Armalite AR 10 A4C Need a little help!

Not LE but FF in Kansas City....
15 years 3 months ago #1037

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!