Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

The N-6

• Thank you received: 102

The N-6 was created by BUILDING MY SASS

A while back I e-mailed Noveske about the N-6, it wasn't on their product page, they said it would be toward the end of the year and into 2010 for the general public.
Well checking back on it, they now have them up for sale...well "Temporarily Out of Stock" of course, about like every thing these days....LOL.
Anyway take a look at them, and hold on to your BCGs when you look at the $$$$$$. They are sweet though...
noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?cat=75

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by mlotziii. Reason: added image
14 years 3 months ago #2407

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by mrosbro on topic Re:The N-6

i have e-mailed noveski several times and always got a quick response.since they are a small manufacturer and trying to keep up with demand,they sell out quickly. it would be best if you want their product,get in touch with them and see when they will be building what you want, order it and wait.a dealer i know said that is the best way even for him to get what he wants from them. and yes they sell out very fast on all their rifles and uppers.
13 years 11 months ago #3898

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:The N-6

I personally wouldn't mind owning one...at least an upper, but dang, for that kind of money for an upper, I could easily buy a new rifle too....from ArmaLite...well maybe not a match one...but still...
I met a guy south of me that is a Noveske dealer, he said he sells a couple a year...being the high end that they are...I guess someday I might stray that way...but right now I have other irons in the fire..and will stick with what I know works...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
13 years 11 months ago #3906

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!