Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

A German made AR-10!

• Thank you received: 2

A German made AR-10! was created by AZMM

I googled the website for this manufacturer and found its a German made rifle which makes me think quality all the way! However, I assume it cannot be imported into the USA for the civilian market thanks to the divine wisdom of George Bush Sr. and his "assault rifle" importation ban. Of course I'm being sarcastic here. We, the NRA really, should've pushed the Republicans to overturn that ill-concieved piece of legislation while they still held both houses.
15 years 8 months ago #159

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by adminv15 on topic Re:A German made AR-10!

When I first visited that site I thought the same thing. "The BMW of .308 semi-auto rifles."
15 years 8 months ago #160

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by bigwheel on topic Re:A German made AR-10!

A beemer I'll buy, if it's a mercedes, it's unreliable and overpriced, ever try and get a box of
shells through a luger without a FTF?
15 years 7 months ago #205

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by AZMM on topic Re:A German made AR-10!

The Germans also realized that the P09 was unreliable and so replaced it with the P38. They haven't looked back since when it comes to producing many of the world's finest weapons, i.e., Weatherby, H&K, etc.

You usually can't go wrong with German made items, especially if steel is involved and it goes bang.
15 years 7 months ago #206

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by SDDuc996 on topic Re:A German made AR-10!

In 2006 I was deployed to Germany and tried to buy one from the Outdoor shop on Panzer Kaserne. I had my money down on it, (and believe me it was a beautifully machined piece of art!!!) when a couple weeks later, I was informed they just put that rifle on the "banned from importation" list. I was extremely let down.
15 years 2 months ago #924

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!