Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

charging handle question?? please help

• Thank you received: 0

charging handle question?? please help was created by nodragging

i just got my remington r25 .308 all set up and even with a riser im having a hard time accessing the charging handle. does anyone have any suggestions on which company makes a good right handed extension that i could use, or should i just replace the entire charging handle? any help would be appreciated! thanks and have a happy new year!
11 years 3 months ago #15070

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by WES213 on topic charging handle question?? please help

I picked up this bad boy and love it so far: www.midwayusa.com/product/713034/badger-...h-ar-15-lr-308-matte

We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
11 years 3 months ago #15080

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by nodragging on topic charging handle question?? please help

Thanks a lot, I ordered one up today!
11 years 4 months ago #15089

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by WES213 on topic charging handle question?? please help

they are real nice for that fast palm slap charge and while i could get to my handle with out it i really like the speed option.

When installing the roll pin i found it better to tape up a set of channel lock pliers and squeeze it in instead of tapping it in with a hammer. ;)
We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
11 years 4 months ago #15091

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!