Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball

• Thank you received: 8

Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball was created by Fausty0

I'm going to be selling an XP-100 .221 Fireball what has an extremely low Serial number of 54xx which dates it in the original production time of 1963. My question is does anyone have any idea on its worth? I have seen prices from 899 - 1300 dollars on Gun Broker and Guns America. I have had random offers on Armslist but I do not know what numbers I should be working with.

Is anyone more competent in this arena? I could use some good advice on this one.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

11 years 2 months ago #17417

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball

You might want to check this out: forum.accurateshooter.com/index.php?topic=3793959.0

Which is a sold price...
11 years 2 months ago #17422

Replied by Fausty0 on topic Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball

Right on, now if I can get a buyer for that, I think that would work perfectly, thank you as that is the most current and relevant data on the cost of this gun!
11 years 2 months ago #17472

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball

Anything to go with it brass dies ect.? always wanted one! and why would you want to sell such a nice pistol? I have a hard time selling anything like that, you might regret it :pinch:
AKAI
11 years 2 months ago #17501

No it does not have dies, but does have 35 completed rounds and 20 brass casings ready for reload.

I don't need the pistol and my wife just completed her CCW and i really don't have too much funding to buy her a good pistol so I need to sell this, which is something that I'm not that personally interested in anyhow. Let me know if anyone is interested as I will probably just throw it on GB if no one on here is wanting it.
11 years 1 month ago #17694

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball

If I was into bolt action stuff Fausty, that looks like a well taken care of gun to buy for sure.

It's a shame to let go of these things some times but at least the proceeds will be rolled back into a more versatile and useful piece for someone you care about... :thumbs:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Sharkey.
11 years 1 month ago #17696

It is a shame to let it go, however, I would rather have my wife packing some heat that's reliable and comfortable for her to fire. If that costs 500+ then let it be.
11 years 1 month ago #17756

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!