Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

300 Win Mag

• Thank you received: 51

300 Win Mag was created by VTIT

A friend of mine just bought a used AR30A1 in 300 WM. I shot it a couple times. VERY IMPRESSIVE. I don't think it was ever fired before he bought it or if it was not very much. I may have to save up for one of these. Shoots nice...flat trajectory..well built rifle. I may have to kiss the 'ol 700 good bye.

Anyone ever shot, or had any experience with these?
11 years 1 month ago #18517

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic 300 Win Mag

Hornady and Berger are making some great bullets for 300 Win Mag. They've got some good BC's so they can be used for some serious precision work.
RLTW
11 years 1 month ago #18524

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic 300 Win Mag

300 Win Mag, one of the best rds ever albeit a bit heavy for some game, after all you just want to kill it and eat it not turn it into dog food. I think for N America and I could only have one single rd it would be the .270 unless my base of operations was only in the far N like Canada then I think the 300 WM hold the upper hand, I would consider it as my only weapon in Africa also.
11 years 1 month ago #18530

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic 300 Win Mag

Chris Kyle's favorite weapon, and the one he used on the majority of his shots, was chambered for 300 Win Mag.
11 years 1 month ago #18539

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!