Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Black Rain Ordance

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Black Rain Ordance

I am with you seven, dressin up is fine but silly bling like the muzzle brake on that BRO was way over the top and far from practical.. In my world Form follow Function...
11 years 1 month ago #19158

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by WES213 on topic Black Rain Ordance

Like i said Armalite is my choice as well but as hard to get as some guns are getting i just wouldn't over look the Black Rain line if i had a shot at one, the higher price is due to things like a fluted bull barrel, adjustable stock and free float hand guards.
Just because they can come with an over the top paint job in no way says you got to get it that way.
My Armalite is the crown of my collection and all but if i had this BRO PG-16 in the case it would not get dust on it for sure.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
11 years 1 month ago #19163

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Black Rain Ordance

That is a stellar looking rifle!
11 years 1 month ago #19178

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by seven62 on topic Black Rain Ordance

Thank You
11 years 1 month ago #19181

Yeah man they are nice, like i said i have and love Armalite but that in no way tells me i cant admire other brands of rifle.

This image is hidden for guests.

Love my gun and my girl but dont think that just because i got my order i cant look at the menu. ;)
We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
11 years 1 month ago #19195

:I-agree:
11 years 1 month ago #19197

This message has an attachment image.

What scope is that on the far right rifle?
Looking for a good red dot or compact scope for my M-4 but don't want to pay the eotech/acog prices.

Was looking at something like this: www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_3X_Comp...pe_PAC3X_p/pac3x.htm
11 years 1 month ago #19234

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Black Rain Ordance

You know, you COULD potentially be in danger JUST by having so many rifles. I'll tell you what. Send numbers 2, 6 and 7 up here to me and numbers 3 and 4 over to Sisco and we'll gladly take some of that stress off of your shoulders and help you with that burden... Making your life MUCH more harmonious with considerably less worry.

PM sent.

And don't worry, it all part of the service and no trouble at all... :laugh:
11 years 1 month ago #19253

Replied by 1LTChap on topic Black Rain Ordance

I agree. Got the AR10 National Match from Hinterlands too. About the same price. Paired it with a Leupold 4.5X14X50 scope with a Boone and Crockett reticle, and Atlas bipod. Doing some long range paper hunting. Looks mean as hell and it takes two men and a small boy to carry it for me.
11 years 1 month ago #19280

The optic on the far right is an Aimpoint pro. (Patrol Rifle Optic) I tried to buy one from optics planet when they first came out. They said you had to be a cop or in the military to own one. I had the second part covered.
I have it on a Doublestar Star car Heavy barrel AR-15 with the magpul getup and a fail zero bolt and carrier.
Doublestar is my second choice,next to Armalite in 223, They make fine weapons and are affordably priced. I bought this rifle at Knob Creek for $700. I was at a show last weekend in Lexington,Ky. and saw the same gun from the same guy I bought mine from for $800. I think that is saying something the way other guys are gouging.

:usa:
I followed your Primary Arms link and me personally, I would stay away from that.
As far as combat optics, There is EOtech, Aimpoint and trijicon. All night vision compatible on the model.
i wouldn't own anything else for a combat optic.
11 years 1 month ago #19285

This message has an attachment image.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!