Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

AR upper

• Thank you received: 11

AR upper was created by mardad

Does anyone know anything about these folks?
buckeyescopeco.com/Buckeye_Scope_Co_Products_v2.html
They have new A4 uppers for 1299.00
10 years 11 months ago #24277

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic AR upper

Majority of their products are cheap Chinese crap,.......personally, I would avoid like the plague.
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 11 months ago #24279

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic AR upper

No, but its the same lines of Chinese stuff sold everywhere. THAT SAID: Unless you are my age you really do not remember the Jap invasion of the 50's in all kinds of stuff, just like the ChcComs are doing. It was CHEAP fell apart fast but you could buy another one cheaper than replacing batteries. Well today the Japs make some of the world best optics and in fact today if it comes from Japan its generally of very high quality.

For those of you a bit younger, think Samsung, LG etc. Korea did same, same and today they are the folks to beat in a lot of fields...my wife just gave up her iPhone for a Samsung Galaxy 4, she got the iPhone on DAY 1 when they were released. Got in line at 3am for it and she and I (both of us are software engineers) are leading edge folks.

China will do same and point: If you get junk from China then blame it on an American company, NOT China. I know and understand the Oriental people quite well. They can and will make great stuff...
10 years 11 months ago #24281

Replied by mardad on topic AR upper

Thanx wrenchbndr.
Saw them on armslist, looking for a stripped A4 upper, and went to their site. They are advertising brand new Armalite complete uppers. Had never heard of them and they're right up th road from me.
10 years 11 months ago #24285

Replied by mardad on topic AR upper

BTW.... Still looking for stripped A4 upper for my AR10A2.
10 years 11 months ago #24286

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by pookybear308 on topic AR upper

I thought this might be a good place to ask: what is up with 'different pattern' uppers & lowers? Armalite parts sound like they are a law unto themselves...what do they interchange with? And do DPMS uppers work with CMMP lowers, for example? And is an AR10 barrel pretty much an AR10 barrel, fitment-wise?

Just hoping my pricey project doesn't leave me with too many ill-purchased extra parts.

Thanks,
The Noob
10 years 11 months ago #24336

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!