Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Aero Precision Full Factory Platforms

• Thank you received: 6

Aero Precision Full Factory Platforms was created by sierraghost

I just had an oldtimer gunsmith friend of mine finish assembling my Aero M5E 20" 416 SS barreled beast. So I decided to things a bit different, instead of a trail mix built platform, I decided to have Aero Precision send me everything pieced out to finish here myself. Who else out there is currently testing on the range similar Ballistic Advantage barrels etc. And also what loads are you testing, handbuilt one offs, or factory loads with match rounds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 9 months ago #45479

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Aero Precision Full Factory Platforms

A pic. or two of Your new rifle would be nice. :drool:

Save a pic. of Your rifle to the desk top of your computer, at the bottom if the box that You type a post in, click on the "Add File", a box will appear, if the "Desk Top" is not highlighted then, highlight it, scroll to the pic; that You saved there, highlight the pic. then click the "Open" button at the lower left of that box, exit, You can add another pic. or four by clicking the additional "Add File" button then,or, click the "Insert" button. That`s about all there is tooooit.
In other words, A pic. or two would get You some more "Thank Yous" from the readers. :twothumbs: :busted: :rotfl: OH, from Me too. :cowboy: :rotfl:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 9 months ago #45483

Replied by sierraghost on topic Aero Precision Full Factory Platforms

The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, jtallen83
8 years 9 months ago #45494

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Replied by sierraghost on topic Aero Precision Full Factory Platforms

The gun smith machined the barrel end so no crush washer would be needed to fit tightly against the compensator.I had the gas block locked in place by slightly drilling the dimples into the barrel where it's bolted down with set screws. I'll post some video since there isn't much on you tube showing a 20" factory gun doing time on the bench
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 9 months ago #45495

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Aero Precision Full Factory Platforms

:drool: OH Sorry, about getting the droolings all over Your nice rifle. :busted: :I-agree: and I doo too. :busted: Thank You for the pic.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 9 months ago #45496

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!