Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Blaser K77

• Thank you received: 67

Blaser K77 was created by foxhunter

So I wondered into the gun shop (at my local John Deere dealer no less), and hanging on the wall on consignment was a beautiful Blaser K77 single shot with scope mounts in 7 mm Remington magnum. I got the owner down $500 to $2000, so I bought it. It is really difficult to find much information on this gun, as it was built sometime in the 1980's (I think) and was the precursor to the current K95 model. It weighs under 6 lb with the scope mount and has a 24 inch barrel. As soon as it gets out of the single digits, I am going to shoot it. I mounted a leupold VX3i 2.5-10x 40 mm scope on it. It doesn't look like it was ever fired.
Can anyone tell me more about these rifles? I am not sure I even got a good deal, except it appears so looking at what K95's are going for. It has the usual engraving on the side plate, but the stock is nothing fancy, I would say a standard grade walnut.
6 years 2 months ago #48018

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Blaser K77

What grade? This one makes it look like you robbed the place!
www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-...cfm?gun_id=100800494
LIBERTY FIRST!
6 years 2 months ago #48021

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Blaser K77

I wish I could upload a picture but my internet sucks. I would say it is a lowest grade rifle that would have gone for $5k or so brand new
6 years 2 months ago #48022

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!