Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

“I saw all these people making captain ranks"

• Thank you received: 85

“I saw all these people making captain ranks" was created by Dabu

11 years 1 month ago #19423

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic “I saw all these people making captain ranks"

That's funny.

When I left the state police for other horizons, my mother, who didn't want to have to describe everything I was doing came up with what she thought was a "conversation shortener" and was telling people that I had left RI and was abroad living an "alternative lifestyle"... :blink:

She said it to someone one day when my sister was with her and my sister said "MOM, what on earth are you TELLING people?"

My mother asked her why, what's the matter?

Mom, an "alternative lifestyle" means he's GAY !!!

My mother almost had a heart attack and then realized she had been telling people that for about 2 years at THAT point...

Needless to say, she did all the backtracking she could and didn't say that anymore but when she explained the whole thing to me I just laughed. It was funny too because I wasn't laughing much during that time frame and I remember just finding that so funny at just the right time.

Then I asked her if I came home if she could make a nice rainbow banner for my party... :laugh:

It's a cute little family story now and no, for the record, it is NOT correct... :mad:
11 years 1 month ago #19441

• Thank you received: 85

Replied by Dabu on topic “I saw all these people making captain ranks"

:laugh: My grandmother has done something like that too with one of my cousins.
11 years 1 month ago #19501

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!