Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

UN Gun Control

• Thank you received: 529

UN Gun Control was created by OleCowboy

foxnewsinsider.com/2013/04/03/interview-...ose-gun-cntrol-laws/

Worth you watch to SEE Megyn Kelly and listen to Gregg Abbott on UN Gun Control

INTERVIEW: Texas AG Greg Abbott Says UN Arms Treaty Could Be ‘Backdoor Mechanism’ for Federal Gov’t to Impose Gun Control Laws

Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has threatened to file a lawsuit over the newly passed United Nations treaty aimed at regulating the international arms trade.

Moved to political forum... :wave: Sharkey
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, 10-76
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Sharkey.
11 years 1 month ago #20452

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic UN Gun Control

Yes Sir, it has ammunition supply controls too.
11 years 1 month ago #20455

Replied by OleCowboy on topic UN Gun Control

Gregg Abbott has sued Bammy boy 24 times already, he will sue on this. I know Gregg, one tuff dude!
11 years 1 month ago #20456

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic UN Gun Control

The question I have about Mr. Abbott after reading that. How many times has he won. Being a fly in the ointment is one thing, but if you can't win your credibility will suffer. I am all for challenging the administration on these issues, but the point is to win and effect change. We can not allow outside forces effect of government/country.
11 years 1 month ago #20487

Don't know his won loss record, but do know he has won several important ones with the EPA and others. This is also a way of making a strong statement to the Feds we and our people will not stand for the BS!
11 years 1 month ago #20494

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic UN Gun Control

This is another issue the Obama hasn't thought through that could come back to bite him in the rearend. It could affect our government's ability to send weapons to our allies like Israel or to help populations overthrow governments we don't like. Hopefully, someone with sense in government will see the problems, just like they figured out that we really do need missile defense and Guantanamo
I don't think either house of congress will pass it anyway.
11 years 1 month ago #20501

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic UN Gun Control

If Mr. Abbott doesn't win for the people of Texas then I have a feeling the people of Texas will do what is best for themselves anyway. Having worked federal projects there I was always impressed how local officials would simply ignore federal regulation and do what made sense for the people living there. I'd like to see the feds try to enforce gun control in Matador Texas, I don't think they gave a crap what Austin told them!
I think you can see this playing out on a national level when it comes to gun control. Check out ebay, there are piles of 80% forgings and CAD programs to finish them for sale all the time. Are they going to monitor every CNC machine? I doubt.
The way the numbers are going shows the harder they try to restrict guns the more America buys. I feel sorry for those in states that are anti-gun but one of the keys to our system is your freedom to move to a place with like-minded people, if you like guns then Texas should be a safe bet for some time!
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 1 month ago #20503

You are right JT...I was over at the Ford truck dealer the other day and had them look at some minor thing on my F 350. I pulled in and there in the driveway for service this big sign was hanging and it said:

"Please remove your guns and hunting dogs from your truck if you need to leave it overnight"
11 years 1 month ago #20571

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic UN Gun Control

These are dangerous games people are playing. Nothing seems to be beneath any of them...
11 years 1 month ago #20597

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!