Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks..

• Sharkey
  • Sharkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Life Member
  • Life Member
  • Playgirl's Center-fold of the Century
  • Thank you received: 175

Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks.. was created by Sharkey

I don't know if you guys have seen this vid yet but Oh MAN is this woman, who happens to be LEADING legislature to ban High Capacity mags, a completely and utterly uninformed moron.

Listen to what her thoughts about how magazines will eventually disappear... It's truly just hard to believe so many people are SO clueless about this stuff and yet WINNING all over the damn country.

I am just literally dumbfounded over this complete ignorance...

11 years 1 month ago #20801

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks..

I don't know man...I just don't know what to say.

Right there toward the end it sounded like the crowd was at least aware of her ignorance. I wonder how that cop was going to bail her out of that mess. You could tell he was struggling with it, so maybe he will figure out he is on the wrong side.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 1 month ago #20803

• Sharkey
  • Sharkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Life Member
  • Life Member
  • Playgirl's Center-fold of the Century
  • Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks..

That's just crazy. Absolutely crazy. I just can't even THINK of any other way to describe it.

Some stupid politician saw a good way to advance her career and JUMPED on it like a prom queen without having ANY idea what the hell she's talking about...

I think what is worse, is she's just the tip of the ice-burg. So many others BARELY know what they are talking about but the whole damn place in on such a roll, it doesn't really even matter.

All they have to do is say the words and POOF, gun grabbers are loving them and sending them money and they don't even have any idea what it's for...they just send it cuz THAT politician said the magic words...

It's just crazy...
11 years 1 month ago #20805

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks..

The VP spent three weeks "learning" the issues before he made his shotgun out the window self defense proposals. If he can get away with it then why not.........
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 1 month ago #20809

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks..

That's one minute and fifty-one seconds of my life I will never get back.
RLTW
11 years 1 month ago #20810

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks..

What that proved to me is that there are people who Dolphins are definitely smarter than. Sitting up there like she knows what she is talking about! OMG! Spare us these idiots.
11 years 1 month ago #20816

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by glkingar on topic Absolutely unforgivable ignorance of these mooks..

After watching that I think I will add magazines to my list of things to shop for at Wannenmaker Gun Show tomorrow. After all when the magazines are shot they are all used up. Don't want to run out of magazines. Forget the bullets that go in them. :banghead: :banghead: She has definitely been promoted to her level of incompetence. I hope she isn't having any kids. They would be a real mess. :twocents:
Luck is the meeting of preparation with opportunity.
11 years 1 month ago #20821

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!