Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

The Constitution State? REALLY?

• Thank you received: 1

The Constitution State? REALLY? was created by bluto182

Guys...I could rant for days at this point, but I know I'd be preaching to the choir. I cannot believe what just happened here in my home state.

The worst part about it is they are making us submit to a special registration process for EVERYTHING we currently own when they have expressly stated that this is only the "first step" and the "beginning". So they are basically forcing us to help them create a list of doors to kick in when they implement full and total Obamanation.

They only positive is that peice of legislation doesn't go into effect until January. I pray to God that the NRA,NSSF, and whoever else has the means gets this into court long before then. Not only are they taking my freedom, they are taking money out of my pocket. Although
I don't work for an arms manufacturer, I work in an industry that directly supports them. Business has been booming. Lots of OT and big fat checks!

I've never been politically active beyond exercising my right to vote, but now I'm ready to get in the ring. /rant
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
11 years 1 month ago #20856

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic The Constitution State? REALLY?

More power to ya, brother. Good luck. If all else fails, move to NH.
RLTW
11 years 1 month ago #20857

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic The Constitution State? REALLY?

None of us have any choice any more. You are either politically active, or you lose your rights. Good luck to you and to all of us. We have our work cut out. :usa:
11 years 1 month ago #20858

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic The Constitution State? REALLY?

Now would also be a GREAT time to either join the NRA (if you haven't already) or, if you are a member, send them a contribution WITH your state and concerns in with the contribution so they know that people are willing to stand with them on this states.

Don't forget to email, physically write and call each and every representative you can find in your state and let them know it is absolutely NOT acceptable what they are doing and you WILL vote, and urge everyone you KNOW to get out and vote AGAINST them in the next election if they have or do support ANY and all legislation having anything to do with gun control.

Just start bashing em all and promising them you will be voting for ANYONE that runs against them no matter what...
11 years 1 month ago #20892

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic The Constitution State? REALLY?

What I hope is there are enough gun owners like me, no family outside of a wife (I was an orphan).. I laugh at them and in their face, there will never come a day that a government of any kind will take my guns or me, if they get past my fence line I am already dead.

Years ago while traveling I got surrounded early one morning by 3 cars of thugs. I was driving a new Corvette and passing thru a state a long way from there on the way someplace else. I had a flat the day before and my tire iron was laying between the seat and door sill. With about 8 thugs standing around, and boxed in by their cars, I got out with that Corvette tire iron. It was about 18 in long and on the end was the lug remover. It was about 4 inches long and would rotate 180 degrees.

I said what do you want? YOUR MONEY! I looked around, stepped out and kicked my door shut behind me and I said: 'there is about 8 of you guys and you are gonna whip me and take my money (am flipping that tire iron back and forth) and I promise you before you take me down I am gonna send at least 2 of you to the hospitial and if can I am gonna send one of you to meet Jesus...NOW, who wants to start!'

We are sorry Mr, we just wanted to look at your vette, its cool man, how much horse power do you have.

Its a 427, 435 HP, 3x2 Holley carbs, wanna see the engine. We all talked about 15 min or so then I told them I really needed to get on down the road, had a lot of miles I had to. LOL then the guy who was kinda the leader said: HEY, everybody, kick in, the guy is cool, and he looks at me and say we gonna give you enough money to wash your car. I lauged and said yea it rained on the way over in Kansas. I got about $3+ bucks in quarters. We headed out and they followed me honking and waving the whole way as I left them being on some Rt 66 out there.

There is a point to this: In spite of the bravado the govt is afraid of the people, they WORK for us WE are their BOSS, not the other way. Some two bit govt rep knock on your door, wants to come in, look at your guns or anything else, the answer is HELL NO! And if they push it, look them in the eye and tell them there is ONLY one of you and they can only kill you ONCE, but there is a lot of them and you won't go down alone!

If you want to bring the state down and I mean down, gather up a few hundred gun owners, lock arms and tell them: NO! We will NOT. Chances are and the odds are in YOUR favor they will NOTHING. Don't think so?

LA Riots: Over $1 BILLION damage, MUCH of it on camera, they KNEW who did it, not a single person when to jail

Wall Street sit in just a year or two ago. Millions and millions of $$$ across the US in cities, not a single person when to jail other than a few, VERY few for individual crimes. Rapes, drugs, collateral damage of over $100 M and they let them live in tents as long as they wanted to

Wisconsin Capital sit in: We watched it on TV, crapping in the halls, $100,000's of damage, some estimates of over $1M, NOTHING was done and we can go on and on.

FACT they cannot arrest ALL of you so they arrest none, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTEST, just like the blacks, Unions and every radical group since the 60's. Who went to jail for the bombing at the Pentagon, Bill Ayers???????? NO!

Sadly most have gun owners have families, kids, grandkids etc etc, can't blame them I guess. But I will stand for my rights and yours too... good news is I have little to worry about, I live in Texas...
11 years 1 month ago #20948

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!