Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

ATF does it again...a MUST READ

• Thank you received: 529

ATF does it again...a MUST READ was created by OleCowboy

Clown Car Level Stupid – ATF Sting Operation In Milwaukee A Total Failure: Machine Guns Missing, ATF Robbed, Tens of Thousands Wasted…
Posted on February 2, 2013 by sundance
….. and it gets worse, much worse. These are the people who want to “control” your capacity to own weapons? Two MUST READ articles. First the Fox Summary:

WASHINGTON – Several members of Congress are calling for an investigation into an embarrassing series of blunders made by the Milwaukee arm of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives after a newspaper reported this week that the agency conducted a months-long undercover operation that cost taxpayers thousands of dollars and netted very few results.

read the full story: theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/02/...of-thousands-wasted/
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
11 years 1 month ago #21020

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic ATF does it again...a MUST READ

Hands down the most useless agency the fed has ever devised. I'm not surprised they failed, but I am glad, since it is the best possible outcome whenever they are involved.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 1 month ago #21032

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic ATF does it again...a MUST READ

If I had written this no one would have believed me, talk about a bunch of corrupt buffoons, makes the 3 Stooges look smart
11 years 1 month ago #21041

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!