Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Doctors Visit

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Doctors Visit

If my Doc asked me if I have guns in my house, I would reply" Half as many as you do, if that." The man is from Wyoming and is a hunting fool. Got his concealed carry permit two days after they were legalized in this state. After that we would have a good chuckle and he would put down whatever I wanted him to.He has a trophy room half the size of my house. :cowboy:
11 years 1 month ago #21555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Doctors Visit

AK...I would Quote but not necessary.... :naughty:
All I can Say is Bravo... :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :dance: :dance: :dance: B) B) B)
I wish I could have been a Fly on the Wall to See it...LMAO when I read your OP...I said something similar to someone not to long back..they asked if owned a Gun or Guns...I responded...I own a "BB Gun"...but as far as Real Guns, No...they said are you sure...I said Yes...I am sure..I Can't fit a "Real Gun" in my House...they said why Not..I responded, I can't fit a 40MM Cannon in the Dinning Room...The Wife won't Allow It...then I went on to explain the Military version of the difference between a Gun and a Rifle..unless you are talking about the "Gun Meant for Fun"" :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :wave:
Some People are so Dumb... :blink: :blink:
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 1 month ago #21679

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Doctors Visit

My doctors visit"

Its April my birthday month and the month I get all my annuals done. So I am down at the Doc's getting the review of all my blood work and we get to talking about Obamacare. He laughs a little and says you got an assault weapon?

I say sure, got an AR10T.

He sez, WOW, cool, I got a Bushmaster, but am wanting a 7.62 to hunt big game with, what do you think about ArmaLites?

South Texas, whole 'nother country...
11 years 1 month ago #21771

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!