Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Benghazi more facts coming to light

• Thank you received: 529

Benghazi more facts coming to light was created by OleCowboy

"Facts (well, paraphrased facts):

E-mail #1 sent to Pentagon, WH situation room, CIA, to multiple names within each location. Help! We have solid evidence that we will be attacked.

E-mail #2 sent to same list. Help! Attack seems imminent. This e-mail or the one that followed identified the name of the perpetrator and his allegiance to Al Qaeda. He claimed responsibility the following morning to celebrate the anniversary of 9/11. The attack had nothing to do with the video about Muhammad. BTW, his own people poisoned his lamb dinner. How’s that for loyalty and devotion?

E-mail #3 sent to the same list. Help! We are under attack and hunkered down. The whole place is on fire.

Two US Military, a SEAL and Special Ops, are in an annex a short distance away. A remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) is in the air photographing everything. Photos captured from the ground and the air show that there was no crowd in the area. It was a precision mortar attack, carefully planned in advance, with known coordinates of every target hit by the mortars for maximum effect. Whoever is in the White House situation room is watching. The Pentagon is watching. The pilot flying that RPA and the pilot flying the RPA that took its place is watching. The CIA is watching. One of the US Military is on the roof risking sniper fire while he “paints” the source of the mortar fire with a laser. He would not risk his life if he did not know that A: the RPA was overhead and within target range, and B: it had a hellfire missile on board. Predators do that. By the way, it is a remotely piloted aircraft, not a drone. A real live human pilot handles the controls. A C-130 equipped with side-firing Gatling guns could decimate that area. So could an A-10. Both are less than 30 minutes away.

The hellfire missile never fired. The C-130 and A-10 stayed on the ground in Sicily. If the RPA had stayed until morning, it could have photographed several buildings in Benghazi flying Al Qaeda flags.

The US Military in the annex requested permission to rescue the trapped embassy employees twice. Someone in highest authority said, “Stand down!” twice. The SEAL went anyway, saved their lives by moving them to the safer annex and also moved the body of a fallen comrade so his body would not be desecrated. He faces court marshal for disobeying orders. The person who ordered the US military and CIA to “stand down” should be court marshaled instead for treason.

Patraeus, (a 4-star general) and head of the CIA, said that the CIA did not order the military to stand down. Petraeus added that the President at least knew everything that was going on as it happened and had ample opportunity to go to the situation room and watch. In political speak, Patraeus threw Obama under the bus.

Panneta, the Secretary of Defense at that time, also threw Obama under the bus by saying the same thing. The Pentagon and the CIA said the alerts were timely and none of us told anyone to stand down. The Pentagon even sent the RPA to even the score and were ordered not to use it. Obama said he did not know the facts in the third debate, but claimed that he is responsible. Mitt Romney told the moderator and the listeners to remember this moment for the record. The moderator knew in advance all questions that would be asked, and affirmed that Obama told the truth, waving a piece of paper in the air as she spoke. We now know that the President (and she) lied. We also know that the President wore an in-ear receiver during the third debate so prompters could advise him what to say.
Prior facts:

Shortly after his inauguration as President of the United States (POTUS), Obama visited several heads of state in the Middle-East, skipping Israel. Everyone except the US mainstream media noticed. POTUS bowed before the king of Saudi Arabia; a public symbol of deference. This gesture is also done by foreign dignitaries who are non-cleric Muslim believers. The world noticed, especially Israel.

Throughout his Middle-East tour, Obama apologized for the foreign relations “misdeeds” of his predecessors and promised change, with a focus on the Palestine problem. The world noticed, especially Israel.

The White House leaked intelligence, picked up by Wiki leaks, and broadcast to the world how US and Israel targeted a cyber-attack that destroyed 1,000 Iranian centrifuges used to separate fissionable uranium from its non-fissionable isotope. The virus over-spun the centrifuges so they would throw their rods, thereby releasing highly toxic and radioactive uranium hexafluoride into the chamber. Israel took a dim view of that revelation. They knew that they could not trust Obama and his minions so long as any of them were in power.

Symantec, Network Solutions and other companies that fight cyber intrusion reported that Communist China continues to be the number 1 malware source. The Ukraine is number 2. Israel is number 3. Does that give us a hint of Israel’s level of trust in US shared intelligence?

After the raid that killed Usama Ben Laden, Vice-President Biden and POTUS broke the code of secrecy of SEAL Team 6 by revealing classified information. This is a felony offence that Eric Holder chose to ignore. A couple of months later, an outpost in Afghanistan came under attack. SEAL Team 6 was ordered to intervene. Several things were very odd about this operation. Special Ops normally do this type of work. The military transport vehicle used to move combat personnel is armored, armed, and equipped with sensors to detect the presence of the enemy. This aircraft, a helicopter, was normally used to transport cargo. It was not armored, not armed and had no sensors onboard. The aircraft flew low between two ridge lines to avoid visual detection. At least three insurgents were ready and waiting armed with shoulder-fire guided RPGs. All hit their mark and the helicopter crashed with no survivors. After the crash, the attackers to the outpost disappeared. Did someone at a very high level of command give Al Qaeda an opportunity to avenge the death of their founder?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlotziii, jtallen83
10 years 11 months ago #23565

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Benghazi more facts coming to light

It has amazed me that the attack went on for so long and such intensity and there were no forces dispatched to defend them.
10 years 11 months ago #23566

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Benghazi more facts coming to light

The ONLY person that could haver nixed it was the CIC himself, no one else had that authority. As the Commander in Chief he is the top of the chain of command, the Sec Def, Sec State are NOT in the chain of command, he gave the order to stand down and I hope and pray that is what takes him down...
10 years 11 months ago #23567

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Benghazi more facts coming to light

It wont, I'm sure he already has an Ollie North picked. There are too many true believers around him, they wont let him go down. And if he does go down would we get any better with Joe?
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 11 months ago #23569

Bro if I were betting $$$$$ I would bet on you by a mile.

NO WAY the FIRST black prez is going down and I suspect he knows it. In fact I would BET there is NOTHING he can do that would take him down. He has already committed a felony crime in fact many of them and nothing.
10 years 11 months ago #23571

See what the Special Forces Sgt Major has to say about Benghazi:

blustream.sendvideo.net/stw/?p=nyi907f2201klkgtjiyv
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
10 years 11 months ago #23575

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Benghazi more facts coming to light

Ok,......from early 2000 to mid 2002, I was a flying Crew Chief for the CentCom CINC
At that time it was Gen Tommy Franks, I flew with him quite often, was aboard on Sept 11th

Anyrate, in 2005, Patraeus became the new CINC, still had dealings with the Unit. Petraeus was not one to "throw someone under the bus" but he would honestly put the blame where it belonged. He would not cover for anyone, just as he did in this case.

Just wanted to clear that up.........
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 11 months ago #23609

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Benghazi more facts coming to light

You mean unless it involved a personal affair and he doesn't want the wife to know. To think for a minute that he could hide this behavior when becoming CIA chief is an automatic dis-qualifier for that job in my book. I understand Jesus won't take the job but you need someone close to that for the kind of power granted there. From my vantage point the man became more politician than General. There are far to many Generals doing policy jobs now anyway. We do need a good military man to lead the country as President, just not so many outside the Pentagon running things for Obama.
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OleCowboy
10 years 11 months ago #23610

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Benghazi more facts coming to light

Of course I was speaking of while he was in CentCom.
He did become a bit of a politician.
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 11 months ago #23611

Me and Tommy Franks, we were in college together and in fact took the same law course in night school together. He was a good guy, not sure where I went wrong, I did not make 4 stars, but that is ok, still had a great career...I did not have what it took to be a General...
10 years 11 months ago #23618

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!