Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Obama, born in the USA?

• Thank you received: 529

Obama, born in the USA? was created by OleCowboy

I personally do not care if Obama was born on the steps of the White House on the 4th of july, he is NOT an American by my standards.

That said there are many who think he was born outside the US, up until now there has been more hype and fluff than reality. If want to see some WOW and reality then follow this link. BEAR in mind that this is a SWORN AFFIDAVIT and if it was BS somebody would be in deep kimche. Same as lying.

"Case No. 1120465
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF ALABAMA
HUGH MCINNISH, et al.,
Appellants
v.
BETH CHAPMAN, SECRETARY OF STATE, et al.
Appellees.
APPEAL FROM THE
CIRCUIT COURT OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY
CV 2012-1053
AFFIDAVIT OF MICHAEL ZULLO
L. Dean Johnson
L. DEAN JOHNSON, P.C.
4030 Balmoral Dr., Suite B
Huntsville, AL 35801
Tel: (256) 880-5177
Larry Klayman
KLAYMAN LAW FIRM
2020 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20006
Tel: (310) 595-0800
Attorneys for"

cdn.freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/upload.../zullo-affidavit.pdf

This is a legal doc, 57 pages long full of legal talk and it takes some reading to get to the meat of it. I have read it and I have to say there is finally some legitimacy in whether or not Obama was born in the US...
10 years 11 months ago #23573

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Obama, born in the USA?

Thanks for posting! Didn't read the entire thing but certainly educated myself a little bit about all of this.
10 years 11 months ago #23585

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Obama, born in the USA?

Has anyone watched the Movie DREAMS FROM MY REAL FATHER?
Here is the website for the movie;
www.obamasrealfather.com/

It gives insight that really makes sense of why the man does what he does and how the birth certificate thing got so convoluted. They claim Obama's grandfather was CIA???????
I caught it on netflix I beleive, might have been this site as well;www.sprword.com/mustwatch.html
can't remember for sure. If you haven't seen it you should. :usa:

I almost forgot to add something, the Filmmaker came up with 7 "indecent" pin-up like photos of Obama's mother taken by his communist "father". Didn't see them in the campaign.......
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by jtallen83.
10 years 11 months ago #23590

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Obama, born in the USA?

I have seen some excerpts from the movie but not the whole thing, we see if I can catch the flick.

No matter where you stand on this man the fact is we know more about the life of G Washington than we do of Obama's life. ALL of his records have been sealed and all we know is what little he has let out...
10 years 11 months ago #23598

• Thank you received: 25

Replied by bipe215 on topic Obama, born in the USA?

We knew more about Sarah Palin in the week after she was announced as McCain's running mate than we know about Obama now. I'd love to see the MSM dig on Obama like they did her.

Steve
10 years 11 months ago #23600

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!