Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Sen. Graham is a nazi

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Sen. Graham is a nazi

We are entering into some very frighting times: The IRS, NSA, FBI are all gathering data from your fone calls to your medical records.

For you young guys there is a good chance you will learn and see the meaning of 'jack booted thugs'. You will see a purge of Christians, Capitalists, gun owners and anyone who is tot he right of Marxism.

I believe our federal court system has been compromised and is now being controlled out of the WH, trial results are as the state so deems.

You will be a minority without minority rights.

Your individual rights and what you know as the Bill of rights will be gone.

Elections at the federal level will be managed and the outcome will be known in advance.

I do not see a scenario where a conservative (Republican) will or can be elected any sooner than 2024 at the earliest. And unless there is mass uprising by conservatives soon, its not likely to every occur at all.

We will come under UN Rule in this time frame and pay taxes to the UN.

Sorry for the dose of reality
10 years 10 months ago #25690

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic Sen. Graham is a nazi

Yup, we're already there: it's a staggering number, from the Supreme Court on down to the DC Capital buildings, the number of "representatives" who used to be Executives at Monsanto/Exxon-Mobil/Haliburton and their revolving door of special interest groups.

There is some GOP hope from one of my neighbors, who recently ran in the POTUS election-maybe you've heard of him? Wish he'd better get his ducks in a row.....

Hey Cowboy, I wanted to confirm a Texas rumor I heard: is there a monster aquifer down there being drained by one large water conglomerate, and being exported? One of the quad-billionaires from OK, IIRC?
10 years 10 months ago #25692

I don't know of someone from Ok , but there are 3 major corps out of Ca that own over 500 water companies in Texas and we don't like it...

I think you will find most of the executives come from the major financial institutions.
10 years 10 months ago #25694

Hmm, I remembered that it is the Ogalala aquifer that's being drained by Pickens, from your panhandle?

500?! Holy smokes!
10 years 10 months ago #25695

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Sen. Graham is a nazi

Nebraska irrigators are draining most of the Ogallala before it ever sees Texas. The increase in center pivots there over the last ten years is staggering.
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 10 months ago #25696

Yes, I remember seeing a documentary on that, which went back to the dust bowl days and looked at how irrigation changed the landscape. ( Not being disrespectful, as i've only ridden through Nebraska on my way to the Rockies.)

More recently there was story on how Picken's land grabs in north Texas were to drain the Ogalala asquifer with bottling.

We see it here in the Great Lakes, wherein loopholes in the supposed compact have been found and the water can be shipped out in bottles, but not tankers-yet. Sisco can more intelligently comment on that than I can...

Many years ago WI Governor Dreyfus opined about how our greatest natural resource of clean freshwater would be worth more a barrel than oil. I think it surpassed barrels of crude many years ago, when a liter of Aquifina hit $2.50 or so.

IIRC, Lake Michigan has dropped more than 6" in just the last 12 months, and we actually have MORE rainfall annually now? The corporate fascists seem to run ALL our Legislation now. Sorry, off topic..... :soapbox:
10 years 10 months ago #25697

And guess who has a major water sucking operation at the great lakes????

Perrier www.perrier.com/en/index.html
10 years 10 months ago #25699

Yup, they tried to get a bottling site in one of the very WI counties I work in: ran em outta Dodge.
10 years 10 months ago #25702

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!