Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Disregard...

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Government Motors strikes again...

I will still buy steeply depreciated used GM vehicles from independent car dealers. No more new GM products or products from the GM dealer network. I live in Wisconsin, and the Janesville plant closing was a punch in the gut to the state economy, than to rebuild similar capacity in Mexico. Hello Mopar and Ford!
10 years 7 months ago #28974

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Government Motors strikes again...

Don't forget there is still a Mopar because the government illegally confiscated the wealth of the bond holders and transferred it to the union. The courts upheld this unconstitutional scheme that was hatched under a republican administration. They are all in it up to the eyeballs! :censored: all! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 7 months ago #28976

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic Government Motors strikes again...

Absolutely, I'd still love a used Kentucky-built Z06 someday, or maybe an AWD Charger...

Here's the irony of the TARP bailouts, and the Auto/Car Czar Obama created: Obama came through our Janesville facility campaign 2008, and made the usual promises. In 2009 his car Czar was telling Detroit and the UAW to ditch their pension obligations to UAW members who were part of the Delphi spin-offs, and to stop funding the pensions of those who did not follow to the "New Government Motors"?

Pensions are a touchy "entitlement" topic, I can appreciate. However, if the Government advisors are telling Detroit to start ditching those benefits contractually owed, what's in store for ALL of us in a pension contractual benefit, which we have been paying into?

It's not good news, I offer no "solution" beyond some sort of boycott, just getting the info. out there.
10 years 7 months ago #29007

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Government Motors strikes again...

Had an all wheel drive Charger as a company car. Only a V6, but a very enjoyable car none the less. Just got a used C5 convertible 2004 standard. Wow what a car! Lots of low mileage Z06's on the Internet.
If and when my pension goes away, I will have to sell mine.
10 years 7 months ago #29008

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Government Motors strikes again...

My Z06 was perhaps the very best car I ever owned or at least a tie with my Lexus SC 300...it just worked, owned it nearly 2 years and never had a warranty call. It was a Factory/Museum Delivery Option car, in fact it was my wife-to-be, our first date, flying up to Bowling Green to pick it up...
10 years 7 months ago #29009

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic Government Motors strikes again...

This holds some details on GM's change over to China, with facts.

Pretty disgusting.
10 years 6 months ago #29738

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!